We have made the difficult decision to close our cafes temporarily. We’ll be closing Sunday, March 22nd, at 4pm. We have been navigating this situation day by day, and we believe this is the right thing to do for our team, community and the larger world. ⠀
We’re still roasting, and will continue to be here to supply you with all of your coffee needs. We’re in this together, and we will be here to share a virtual coffee cheers with you every day.
We would be nowhere without you- our community, our city, our partners, our friends. While our cafes are closed, our hearts are open. ⠀
To Our Partners Coffee Community,
As you know, we are all feeling the effects of COVID-19 within our community and have been closely monitoring the situation since the beginning. We are part of the Hospitality Industry and have been feeling it deeply within our cafes. We practice the highest standards of health and safety, but have added additional steps to further ensure the safety and wellbeing of our team and guests.
These temporary changes will help empower everyone in preventing further spread and help ease anxiety as we continue to serve our NY community.
A temporary change in our policies:
- At this time, we will not be accepting reusable cups but will honor reusable cup discounts.
- We encourage contactless payments when possible, but will continue to accept cash payments at this time. We are taking extra care in sanitizing our hands after every cash transaction.
- We have temporarily suspended Brew School classes and Coffee Trainings until further notice.
What our in-store team members are doing:
- We have been sanitizing and cleaning all cafe surfaces with lysol, washing our hands frequently and continuing best practices to maximize the safety and health of everyone.
- Our team has been empowered to stay home if they are feeling unwell.
- Lids and Condiments are being offered and distributed by staff members to avoid any cross contamination.
- Our Production Team has been split into two teams to ensure that we have an uninterrupted supply chain
We have asked all of our employees who travel far, to avoid mass transit and to stay home when possible. Our team is lean and with the additional precautions taken, service will take longer. We wish everyone good health in the coming weeks and will continue to provide updates on our actions as further information comes from the CDC and NYC. As always, we thank you for your support and will continue to exercise the highest quality and care of service in each of our NY community cafes.
The Partners Team