A fresh, sweet single origin coffee.
Each coffee is roasted to order, click here to view our roast schedule. Free shipping on orders $40+. Shipped within 3 days of order.
The Karambi Washing Station supports more than 700 farmers in Nyamasheke District, Rwanda, just east of Lake Kivu. Coffee farms in this part of the world are incredibly small and stations like Karambi serve the important function of purchasing, processing, and consolidating farmers' production into practical volumes for export.
Karambi's coffee is complex, yet elegant. We taste flavors like dried papaya, apricot, and cranberry with a layered sweetness resembling vanilla and brown sugar.
Papaya, Apricot, Brown Sugar
BREW METHODS & PARAMETERS
V60 / Pourover
Coffee Maker / Drip
Photos from origin: Nyamasheke District, Western Province
Hundreds of farmers make frequent, tiny deliveries to Karambi throughout the harvest season. The agricultural bounty in Rwanda is tremendous and this coffee is no exception, full of sweet, yet mellow tropical fruits.
Variety: Red Bourbon
This product is rated 4.8 of 5.0 stars.
It has received 31 reviews.
- RFRandall F.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 days agoOne of the Great Ones of 2023
It isn’t often you fine this type coffee in an offer you haven’t tried before. I will get this one ant time it is available.PCPartners Coffee13 seconds ago
Randall, thank you so much for your review! Rwanda - Karambi is truly a great coffee!
- VGvanessa g.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 45 - 54Roast Level Preference(s) LightPros Fast Delivery, High QualityBrewing Method ChemexAdditions Alternative Milk, SugarRated 5 out of 5 stars3 weeks agomagnificent Karambi
extremely warm and delicious - rich, full and aromatic - coffee beans from Rwanda, everyone i've offered it asks for the name.Roast LevelRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5PCPartners Coffee1 week ago
Vanessa, thank you for your review! We're so that glad you're enjoying Partners and spreading the word!
- MGMarcus G.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 55 - 64Roast Level Preference(s) Medium, Medium-DarkPros High Quality, Fast DeliveryBrewing Method DripAdditions Alternative MilkRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoRwanda
Great Taste. I can not wait to open the Bag each timeRoast LevelRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5PCPartners Coffee1 month ago
Marcus, thank you for your review! Finally getting to open the coffee bag is truly the best part of the day!
- KFKristin F.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 45 - 54Roast Level Preference(s) Medium, Medium-LightPros Fast Delivery, High QualityBrewing Method OtherAdditions Dairy, SugarRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoMy bew favorite
Love Partners coffee!!Roast LevelRated 3.0 on a scale of 1 to 5QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- GSGuy S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range Under 18Roast Level Preference(s) Light, Medium-LightPros High Quality, Fast DeliveryBrewing Method V60 / Pour OverRated 5 out of 5 stars3 months agoExcellent coffee
Very pleasedRoast LevelRated 4.0 on a scale of 1 to 5QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5