A bright coffee with notes of dried fruit.
Tasting Notes: Golden Raisin, Dried Fig, Honey
Roast Level: Light
This lot is an excellent rendering of the flavors we've come to love. Look for a warm and complex cup with immaculate clarity and layered sweetness—we taste cranberry, golden raisin, dried fig, honey, brown sugar, orange peel, and lovely, subtle florals.
Our team is standing by ready to to roast a bag of Burundi - Gahahe just for you! View our roast schedule by clicking here.
Ships within 3 days of order
Free shipping on orders $40+
Golden Raisin, Dried Fig, Honey
Photos from origin: Gatara Commune, Kayanza Province
BREW METHODS & PARAMETERS
V60 / Pourover
Coffee Maker / Drip
Each year I like this coffee more and more. With a complex, honeyed cup, it's a perfect example of a Burundian coffee processed with the highest level of care.
Variety: Red Bourbon
This product is rated 4.8 of 5.0 stars.
It has received 38 reviews.
- CWCaryn W.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars10 seconds agoI can't make up my mind which coffee is my favorite
I liked this coffee very much, but I had to increase the usual amount of grams on this one. Every coffee I've had from Partners so far is superb. I've been sticking to Partners for quite a while now since I tried it when visiting Brooklyn this spring. I loved their small shop, and a cup of their coffee was so good, I had to order it since I haven't found such good coffee before, and I thought my former coffee was great, but not as good as Partners.
- CMClarence M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 35 - 44Roast Level Preference(s) Medium-LightPros Fast Delivery, High QualityBrewing Method Cold Brew, EspressoAdditions DairyRated 5 out of 5 stars1 week agoLovely coffee
Incredible for cold brew!Roast LevelRated 4.0 on a scale of 1 to 5QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- TFTara F.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 25 - 34Roast Level Preference(s) Medium-Dark, Medium, DarkPros Fast Delivery, Easy To Use, Versatile, High QualityBrewing Method ChemexAdditions Alternative MilkRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoDelicious
There’s not more to say! It was DELICIOUSRoast LevelRated 3.0 on a scale of 1 to 5QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- HMHelen M. T.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 55 - 64Roast Level Preference(s) Medium, Medium-LightPros High Quality, Versatile, Fast Delivery, Easy To Use, Great GiftBrewing Method DripAdditions Dairy, SugarRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoDelicious!
This is a light coffee which is perfect for waking up. I love the flavors!Roast LevelRated 4.0 on a scale of 1 to 5QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- BKBrian K.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 25 - 34Roast Level Preference(s) LightPros Versatile, High QualityBrewing Method V60 / Pour OverRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoOooo a sweet change from my usual el ramo
Love El Ramo, but couldn't resist the new single origin from Burundi -- it's a delightful change, something more substantive than a colombian bean. Tastes fuller, and a bit sweeter. I love it and hope this becomes a regular roster!Roast LevelRated 4.0 on a scale of 1 to 5QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5