Specialty Instant Coffee
Our instant coffee goes on the same journey as our whole bean Brooklyn: sustainably sourced from our producer relationships and roasted by hand. Then, the coffee is brewed and slowly dehydrated to preserve the full flavor of Brooklyn that you know and love.
Brooklyn is an approachable and delicious daily brew that is equally tasty black or with milk and sugar. The tasting notes of cocoa, sweet toffee, and rich dried fruits are preserved in the dehydration process, allowing you to brew this classic coffee in mere moments.
Just add water!
Add one sachet of Partners specialty instant coffee to your favorite mug or glass, combine with 8oz of hot or cold water (or milk of your choice!), stir and enjoy.
Specialty coffee, instantly.
Perfect for when you’re on-the-go, in a rush, or just feeling lazy, this craft-brewed coffee is ready in mere moments.
VERSATILE | BREW HOT OR COLD!
TRAVEL READY | JUST ADD WATER!
Brooklyn Instant is the life savor I need when traveling or when I just don't want to fuss with a brewer. It brings the comfort and ritual of my daily cup of coffee on the go!
This product is rated 4.8 of 5.0 stars.
It has received 40 reviews.
- MBMarilyn B.Verified BuyerReviewingEl Ramo - Specialty Instant CoffeeI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars9 minutes agoSweet drinking
Sweet and softPCPartners Coffee3 minutes ago
Marilyn, thank you for your review! We're so glad to hear that you're enjoying our Specialty Instant Coffee, El Ramo!
- DBDiane B.Verified BuyerReviewingBrooklyn - Specialty Instant CoffeeI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 week agoGood Instant Coffee!
Have never been a fan of instant coffee but this coffee is really good. I mix my instant with Green Tea in my Keurig. Love the taste.PCPartners Coffee1 week ago
Diane, thank you for your review! We're so glad to hear that you're enjoying our Brooklyn Specialty Instant Coffee!
- SFSarah F.Verified BuyerReviewingInstant Coffee BundleI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoBest instant coffee
Love this stuff! It’s especially convenient for making iced coffee, but it’s great hot too. It’s the best instant I’ve had by far.PCPartners Coffee1 month ago
Sarah, thank you for your review! We're so glad to hear that you're enjoying Partners!
- TCTanya C.Verified BuyerReviewingJumpstart - Specialty Instant CoffeeI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoYummy hot coffee on those mornings when I go to 6 am Yoga and I cannot be bothered.
Yummy hot coffee on those mornings when I go to 6 am Yoga and I'd just rather not grind beans and wake up the whole house.PCPartners Coffee2 months ago
Tanya, thank you so much for your review! We're so glad that you're enjoying Partners (and being considerate of others)!
- JSJapneet S.Verified BuyerReviewingBrooklyn - Specialty Instant CoffeeI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoThe instant coffee tastes great at work, with just hot water and some creamer and sugar. Nestcafe and those others have no taste just bad. This you can taste the fruity taste a little. have to try it with milk to see how good it is really is.
I like the taste, it tastes really good in a minimal setting. Where I used hot water from the cooler at work, then creamer and sugar. You get a nice flavor and it is good and strong. Which is important to me. I bet it would taste really good with milk, which I ahem yet to try might update this later. Also still have to get the extra extra dunking creamer I feel like that would really bring out the taste more. Overall in a minimal setting so far it is good. but will try with milk and dunking creamer to bring out the full taste.PCPartners Coffee2 months ago
Japneet, thank you so much for leaving a review! We're so glad to hear that you're enjoying Partners!