- MKMichelle K.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars12 seconds agoEasy to use and delicious
I’m typically not a huge fan of cold brew due to the messiness associated with it… however these pouches were so easy!
- PHPeter H.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 week agoOne of the best Cold Brews I've ever had
Discovered Partners coffee about a year ago when returning to NYC to visit from FL.
Love the convenience of these packets. Just pop them into a large Mason jar with water and let the magic begin. I sometimes leave them in for 24 hrs for a stronger brew. You can definitely play around with the time and water to figure out what you like best. Auto delivery makes this super convenient. Love having my Brooklyn brewed coffee in Florida!
- SDSally D.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 weeks agoTHE BEST
This is, by far, the best cold brew I've used. In fact, this cold brew is directly related to me being an insufferable coffees snob.
- LALaurie A.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 months agoCold Brew
This cold brew tastes really good. It’s my new favorite!
- PJPete J.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars5 months agoGood
Let's Brew This
Set it and forget it. This no-mess cold brew takes less than 30 seconds to prepare, and makes enough cold brew to power you through the work week.
Planet In Mind
Not only is the coffee inside sourced according to our high standards of sustainable integrity, but each single-use pouch is biodegradable and our bags are part of a zero-waste manufacturing chain.
Rockaway On The Go
This bag will brew the same amount of coffee as 14 cans of cold brew. That's a lot of picnics in the park, trips to the beach, and casual weekend walks around the neighborhood!
Inspiration: Rockaway Beach
As with each of our mainstay coffees, we sought inspiration from the canvas that is NYC when developing this offering. We found that nothing better encapsulates the fresh moment of enjoying a cold brew, than our summer adventures at the Rockaway Beach in Rockaway, NY.