Each coffee is roasted to order, click here to view our roast schedule. Free shipping on orders $40+. Shipped within 3 days of order.
Samuel's coffee is incredible. Juicy and floral, we taste ripe stone fruit and citrus accents—think syrupy peach, lemon-lime, guava, and raspberry. This is our second year purchasing his coffee and we're delighted to share it with you again.
Peach, Guava, Lemonade
BREW METHODS & PARAMETERS
V60 / Pourover
Coffee Maker / Drip
Photos from origin: Danbi Uddo, Odo Shakiso, Guji, Oromia
I'm stoked to have this coffee on menu again. Five years ago it was impossible to secure Ethiopian coffees from a farm this small. Samuel's coffee is superb—similar to Bishan Dimo, but with more prominent florals owing to the mix of varieties he cultivates.
Variety: Heirlooms, JARC 74110, & JARC 74112
This product is rated 4.6 of 5.0 stars.
It has received 11 reviews.
- MPMary P.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 starsYesterdayAbsolutely delicious!
Light bodied, but complex and rich flavor. Very well balanced and perfect for breakfast!PCPartners Coffee18 minutes ago
Sad to see this one go! Ethiopia - Samuel Degelo is a great option all-around!
- JMJack M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars4 days agoA delightful fruit-forward cup
I drink filter coffee with cream and sugar. This was a wonderful cup. I don’t have the palette to detect individual fruit flavors, but I’d broadly say this reminds me a bit of a good clementine. Slightly sweet with a bit of acid but not so much as to make one pucker.PCPartners Coffee12 seconds ago
Jack, thank you for your review! We're sad to see Ethiopia - Samuel Degelo go but we're excited for all the new coffees to come!
- UHUzair H.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 35 - 44Roast Level Preference(s) Medium, Medium-LightPros Easy To UseBrewing Method Espresso, DripAdditions Alternative MilkRated 3 out of 5 stars3 weeks agoNot bad but fairly generic
The tasting notes were pretty subdued. It tasted more like a medium roast but without the depth or body. Not my favorite overall.Roast LevelRated 4.0 on a scale of 1 to 5QualityRated 3.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- LALauren A.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 25 - 34Roast Level Preference(s) MediumBrewing Method ChemexRated 5 out of 5 stars3 weeks agoSmooth
Smooth for a light roast. Bright but not incredibly ‘stew’ish.Roast LevelRated 4.0 on a scale of 1 to 5QualityRated 4.0 on a scale of 1 to 5PCPartners Coffee3 weeks ago
Lauren, thank you for leaving a review! Our Ethiopia - Samuel Degelo is a great example of a light roast coffee with great citrusy notes and a smooth cup. We're happy to hear that you're enjoying Partners!
- BABill A.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 65+Roast Level Preference(s) Medium, Medium-LightPros High Quality, Fast DeliveryBrewing Method Chemex, V60 / Pour OverRated 4 out of 5 stars2 months agoGreat afternoon coffee
Relaxed, easy flavor for the afternoon,
Keeping in mind that I prefer a more robust morning cupRoast LevelRated 3.0 on a scale of 1 to 5QualityRated 4.0 on a scale of 1 to 5