A comforting, nutty coffee.
Each coffee is roasted to order, click here to view our roast schedule. Free shipping on orders $40+. Shipped within 3 days of order.
Cocoa, Fig, Hazelnut
Coffee SpecsRead More
BREW METHODS & PARAMETERS
V60 / Pourover
Coffee Maker / Drip
Photos from origin: Carmo de Minas, Minas Gerais
The Pereira Family's coffee is like being wrapped in a hug, sweet, full bodied, and comfortable. A stellar choice if you can't decide between a single origin coffee or a blend.
Variety: Yellow Bourbon
This product is rated 4.8 of 5.0 stars.
It has received 28 reviews.
- ARAdam R.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 55 - 64Roast Level Preference(s) Medium-DarkPros High QualityBrewing Method V60 / Pour OverAdditions DairyRated 5 out of 5 starsYesterdayGreat example of Brazilian coffees
Rich full bodied hazelnut and cacao bean flavors delicious !Roast LevelRated 3.0 on a scale of 1 to 5QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5PCPartners Coffee11 seconds ago
Adam, thank you so much for your review! We're glad to hear that you're enjoying what Partners has to offer!
- MBMarissa B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 25 - 34Roast Level Preference(s) Medium-Dark, Medium, DarkPros High QualityBrewing Method EspressoAdditions Alternative MilkRated 5 out of 5 stars5 days agoTruly outstanding roast
I’ve been a devotee of Flatiron roast for awhile (even my local Brooklyn coffee shop uses it) but this is BY FAR my favorite roast Partners has ever done. Deliciously rich cocoa notes that make a great espresso and latte. I wish this wasn’t seasonal 🥲Roast LevelRated 2.0 on a scale of 1 to 5QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5PCPartners Coffee3 minutes ago
Marissa, we're so glad to hear you're loving Partners!
- TSThomas S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 65+Roast Level Preference(s) Medium, Medium-LightPros Fast Delivery, High Quality, Easy To Use, Versatile, Great GiftBrewing Method Other, French PressAdditions DairyRated 5 out of 5 stars1 week agoTry it - it’s great !
Love itRoast LevelRated 3.0 on a scale of 1 to 5QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5PCPartners Coffee1 week ago
It truly is!
- RLRebeca L.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 35 - 44Roast Level Preference(s) Medium-DarkPros Fast Delivery, Easy To Use, High Quality, VersatileBrewing Method DripRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoLove ❤️ This!!!
Lovely flavor. Made a really wonderful cup of drip coffee.Roast LevelRated 3.0 on a scale of 1 to 5QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5PCPartners Coffee2 weeks ago
Rebeca, thank you for your review! We LOVE Brazil - Sertão on drip!
- MFMinhaal F.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 25 - 34Roast Level Preference(s) Light, Medium-LightPros High Quality, Great GiftBrewing Method V60 / Pour OverRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoGreat all around coffee
Reliably delicious cup of coffee. Traditional flavor profile.Roast LevelRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5PCPartners Coffee1 month ago
Minhaal, we're so glad you're enjoying Partners! Great relationships with farmers results in great coffee, and Fazenda Sertão (the prized farm where our Brazil - Sertão originates) is a perfect example of this. The Pereira Family of Carmo de Minas absolutely knows how to cultivate exceptional coffee!