A bright coffee with notes of dried fruit.
Each coffee is roasted to order, click here to view our roast schedule. Free shipping on orders $40+. Shipped within 3 days of order.
This lot is an excellent rendering of the flavors we've come to love. Look for a warm and complex cup with immaculate clarity and layered sweetness—we taste cranberry, golden raisin, dried fig, honey, brown sugar, orange peel, and lovely, subtle florals.
Golden Raisin, Dried Fig, Honey
BREW METHODS & PARAMETERS
V60 / Pourover
Coffee Maker / Drip
Photos from origin: Gatara Commune, Kayanza Province
Each year I like this coffee more and more. With a complex, honeyed cup, it's a perfect example of a Burundian coffee processed with the highest level of care.
Variety: Red Bourbon
This product is rated 4.8 of 5.0 stars.
It has received 39 reviews.
- TTTyler T.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars18 hours agoExploding with flavor!
I "accidentally" placed a larger order than I was supposed to, and bought several single-origins from Partners instead of my usual single + Flatiron (love that stuff too). I've only recently been getting into brewing coffee at home more "seriously" (using a burr grinder, measuring, blablabla)—and the Gahahe by far has been my favorite "partner" in my home brewing excursion. Because when I get it right...the Gahahe is by far one of the most heavenly cups of coffee I've had, period—even when comparing it to coffee shops when I'm out.
When it's dialed in, the Gahahe produces a very fruity, borderline citrusy cup. It's easily all the breakfast I need in the morning. (I strictly do chemex/pour-over).
Don't get me wrong—I'm a fan of the other single-origins that Partners has on offer, too (the Rwandan Karambi comes close second), but when Partners notified me that Gahahe was going away for a while—I immediately placed an order for one more bag. I adore the stuff. And I very much look forward to when it comes back...distance makes the heart grow fonder!PCPartners Coffee11 seconds ago
Tyler, thank you for leaving a review! In this case, too much of a good thing is a great thing! We always look forward to our new offerings, but our individual favorites seem to remain favorites throughout the seasons- and rightly so! We're so glad to hear you're enjoying Partners, and especially enjoying the Burundi - Gahahe!
- CWCaryn W.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 week agoI can't make up my mind which coffee is my favorite
I liked this coffee very much, but I had to increase the usual amount of grams on this one. Every coffee I've had from Partners so far is superb. I've been sticking to Partners for quite a while now since I tried it when visiting Brooklyn this spring. I loved their small shop, and a cup of their coffee was so good, I had to order it since I haven't found such good coffee before, and I thought my former coffee was great, but not as good as Partners.PCPartners Coffee5 days ago
Caryn, thank you for your review! We're so happy to be a coffee staple for you!
- CMClarence M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 35 - 44Roast Level Preference(s) Medium-LightPros Fast Delivery, High QualityBrewing Method Cold Brew, EspressoAdditions DairyRated 5 out of 5 stars2 weeks agoLovely coffee
Incredible for cold brew!Roast LevelRated 4.0 on a scale of 1 to 5QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- TFTara F.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 25 - 34Roast Level Preference(s) Medium-Dark, Medium, DarkPros Fast Delivery, Easy To Use, Versatile, High QualityBrewing Method ChemexAdditions Alternative MilkRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoDelicious
There’s not more to say! It was DELICIOUSRoast LevelRated 3.0 on a scale of 1 to 5QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- HMHelen M. T.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 55 - 64Roast Level Preference(s) Medium, Medium-LightPros High Quality, Versatile, Fast Delivery, Easy To Use, Great GiftBrewing Method DripAdditions Dairy, SugarRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoDelicious!
This is a light coffee which is perfect for waking up. I love the flavors!Roast LevelRated 4.0 on a scale of 1 to 5QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5