Fruity, complex, & bright espresso.
Each coffee is roasted to order, click here to view our roast schedule. Free shipping on orders $40+. Shipped within 3 days of order.
Our flagship espresso at our original Williamsburg shop and roastery. Bedford is comprised of two of our oldest sourcing relationships, the coffees from which merge together to create an incredibly delicious and complex experience. Look for ripe stone fruits, citrus brightness, and a beautifully syrupy body. Amazing on its own as an espresso or try in a cortado.
Marmalade, Pomegranate, Brown Sugar
BREW METHODS & PARAMETERS
Photos from origin: Huila, Colombia & Guji, Ethiopia
Bedford has a sweet, malty, balanced profile - it works beautifully as an espresso or in a flat white with whole milk (my go-to morning coffee).
Variety: Caturra, Castillo, Kurume, & Wolisho
This product is rated 4.9 of 5.0 stars.
It has received 131 reviews.
- JBJaymie B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 45 - 54Pros Fast Delivery, High Quality, VersatileBrewing Method Drip, Espresso, Cold BrewAdditions DairyRated 5 out of 5 stars12 seconds agoLove this blend!
I love the Bedford! It reminds me of my favorite 100% Kona coffee from Hawaii. A cup of Bedford takes me home everytime.Roast LevelRated 3.0 on a scale of 1 to 5QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- GMGeoffrey M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 65+Roast Level Preference(s) Dark, Medium-DarkPros Fast Delivery, High QualityBrewing Method Espresso, DripAdditions Alternative MilkRated 5 out of 5 stars2 days agoBedford rocks
We love it . Order the beans - it’s easy - and grind as necessary. Espresso strength over ice is great too!Roast LevelRated 1.0 on a scale of 1 to 5QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5PCPartners Coffee22 hours ago
Geoffrey, thank you so much for leaving a review! YOU rock!
- GWGary W.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 65+Roast Level Preference(s) MediumPros Versatile, High QualityBrewing Method EspressoRated 5 out of 5 stars3 days agoBedford blend
My favorite coffeeRoast LevelRated 3.0 on a scale of 1 to 5QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5PCPartners Coffee22 hours ago
Gary, we're so glad to hear that you love Bedford just as much as we do!
- JMJessica M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 25 - 34Pros Fast Delivery, High Quality, Easy To Use, Great GiftBrewing Method ChemexRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoSimply the best
Good for good ol' daily coffee or an espresso treatRoast LevelRated 3.0 on a scale of 1 to 5QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5PCPartners Coffee1 month ago
Bedford is simply the best; one might even say better than all the rest...
- SHStephen H.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 45 - 54Roast Level Preference(s) DarkPros High QualityBrewing Method EspressoAdditions Alternative Milk, DairyRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoMy favorite espresso
It is an interesting, complex coffee. It took me a while to dial it in on my machine but it was worth it. Honestly, it has kinda broken my wife and I, we find ourselves ruined for other coffees. I drink it as cappuccinos, I add a tiny bit of vanilla. Sacrilege, I know, but it has a decadent flavor of what I would describe as dark chocolate. I haven’t had anything else like it and everything else I try just seems lack-luster.Roast LevelRated 1.0 on a scale of 1 to 5QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5PCPartners Coffee1 month ago
Stephen, hard work pays off! No need to feel bad about how you enjoy coffee- the most important part is that you enjoy it! We love to see all the different ways that our Partners enjoy our coffee!