- SHSusan H.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars12 seconds agoSuperb!
Great tasting coffee so easy to make. I have made cold brew in a number of ways, including a cold brew coffee maker and a French Press . Both yielded good results, but I had to test the measurements of the coffee and water to make sure they were right. This takes out all of the guesswork. Just pop a pouch into a container, add 24ozs of cold, filtered water and put in the fridge for 20-24 hrs. Voila! Perfect coffee with no bitterness. If you prefer hot coffee, just nuke it in the microwave. Still tastes great.
- AFAllie F.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars5 days agoAmazing!
Just as good as what I get in coffee shops, and so easy
- KMKristina M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 weeks agoDark rich flavor
I love them! I put three in a big jar of water and fill it up with almost a gallon of water. Makes a very delicious coffee 🤤☕.
- KVKate V.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 weeks agoMy favorite cold brew
Easy to make and best cold brew I’ve had recently
- ASAnita S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoReally excellent cold coffee
I even make nitro-cold coffee with oat milk, and it's just delicious.
Let's Brew This
Set it and forget it. This no-mess cold brew takes less than 30 seconds to prepare, and makes enough cold brew to power you through the work week.
Planet In Mind
Not only is the coffee inside sourced according to our high standards of sustainable integrity, but each single-use pouch is biodegradable and our bags are part of a zero-waste manufacturing chain.
Rockaway On The Go
This bag will brew the same amount of coffee as 14 cans of cold brew. That's a lot of picnics in the park, trips to the beach, and casual weekend walks around the neighborhood!
Inspiration: Rockaway Beach
As with each of our mainstay coffees, we sought inspiration from the canvas that is NYC when developing this offering. We found that nothing better encapsulates the fresh moment of enjoying a cold brew, than our summer adventures at the Rockaway Beach in Rockaway, NY.