A wonderful autumn coffee.
Each coffee is roasted to order, click here to view our roast schedule. Free shipping on orders $40+. Shipped within 3 days of order.
Concord Grape, Apple Cider, Gingerbread
Coffee SpecsRead More
BREW METHODS & PARAMETERS
V60 / Pourover
Coffee Maker / Drip
Photos from origin: Marcala, La Paz, Honduras
This washed coffee provides warming notes that make you want to lay on your sofa with a blanket. A stellar coffee from Roger Domínguez, who produces some of our favorites on our menu!
This product is rated 4.7 of 5.0 stars.
It has received 6 reviews.
- LFLisa F.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 45 - 54Roast Level Preference(s) Light, Medium-LightPros High QualityRated 4 out of 5 stars4 days agogood mornongcoffee
nice notes and smooth tasteRoast LevelRated 4.0 on a scale of 1 to 5QualityRated 4.0 on a scale of 1 to 5PCPartners Coffee1 hour ago
Lisa, thank you for your review! Honduras - Las Flores is one of our everyday favorites and we're glad to hear you're enjoying it too!
- MGMarcus G.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 55 - 64Roast Level Preference(s) Medium, Medium-DarkPros High Quality, Fast DeliveryBrewing Method DripRated 5 out of 5 stars1 week agoCoffee
Great Taste & FlavorRoast LevelRated 2.0 on a scale of 1 to 5QualityRated 4.0 on a scale of 1 to 5PCPartners Coffee12 seconds ago
Marcus, thank you for your review! We might be partial, but we think Honduras - Las Flores is a great coffee as well!
- AAAnna A.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 25 - 34Roast Level Preference(s) LightPros Fast Delivery, Easy To Use, Versatile, High Quality, Great GiftBrewing Method DripRated 5 out of 5 stars3 weeks agoLove it
Such a good balanced coffee. Not too sour but has that fruitiness to it.Roast LevelRated 4.0 on a scale of 1 to 5QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5PCPartners Coffee3 weeks ago
Anna, thanks for your review! Honduras - Las Flores is a perfect example of a coffee with just the right amount of fruit-forward notes without being overbearing. We're so glad to hear that you're enjoying Partners!
- RLRachel L.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 35 - 44Roast Level Preference(s) MediumPros High QualityBrewing Method French PressAdditions DairyRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoGreat coffee
This producer creates the best coffee beans! Please keep them coming!!Roast LevelRated 3.0 on a scale of 1 to 5QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5PCPartners Coffee1 month ago
Rachel, we absolutely agree! If you haven't already, give the Honduras - San Francisco a try, this offering is from the same producer, Roger Antonio Domínguez Márquez, and gives a bright, fruity cup that is strawberry forward!
- JUJeff U.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 35 - 44Roast Level Preference(s) MediumBrewing Method OtherRated 4 out of 5 stars1 month agoSolid coffee but didn’t blow me away
Clever dripper 3min brew time
Fellow Ode grinder, finest grind setting
Nosed well and the notes of green apple were there. The brew didn’t result in the same, had a solid flavor but nothing stood out. Still solid coffee, but nothing stood out to me. Taste is subjective though.Roast LevelRated 4.0 on a scale of 1 to 5QualityRated 4.0 on a scale of 1 to 5