Lemon Ginger Tea
A citric and exciting cup.
This warming tea is a soothing, balanced blend of sweet green tea with immunity-boosting ginger and a burst of citrus. Its earthy body, and clean, sweet, peppery finish make it an instant pick me up of joy.
- Each tea is sustainably sourced.
- Box includes 16 sachets.
- Each sachet weighs 2.4g: perfect for an 8oz-12oz cup depending on strength!
- This tea contains caffeine.
Partners Premium Tea
Since 2012 we've been serving a curated range of premium teas in our cafes.
Now you can enjoy Partners Premium Tea in the comfort of your home. Each blend is created to meet the demands of the most dedicated tea enthusiasts and for those moments when only the comfort of tea will do.
Sustainability, meet tea.
Our teas are sourced through our coffee trade importers and custom blended to meet the Partners standard in taste, complexity, and integrity.
We don't just stop there. Each of our teas comes packed in a sachet made from a plant-based food-safe material called polylactic acid (PLA).
Lemon Ginger is my go to tea because it so balanced and bright making it really refreshing. It is especially good iced with some honey on a warm day.
This product is rated 4.8 of 5.0 stars.
It has received 10 reviews.
- MHMike H.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 3 out of 5 stars3 days agoLemon Ginger Tea
I love most forms of ginger tea as longer as the ginger comes across well. The tea is fine but the ginger is pretty muted. I was hoping for more ginger flavor.
- FAFiras A.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoAmazing taste
Amazing intense yet light taste
- BCBryan C.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoReview
- BBarryVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoLemon Ginger Tea
Nice balance of flavors between the ginger and lemon. Highly recommended
- DLDebra L.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoTea
I love the green tea with ginger and lemon. The most delicious tea I ever drank. Also, very healthy.