A taste of sweet, nuanced Colombian coffees.
Each coffee is roasted to order, click here to view our roast schedule. Free shipping on orders $40+. Shipped within 3 days of order.
Peach, Fresh Cream, Vanilla
BREW METHODS & PARAMETERS
V60 / Pourover
Coffee Maker / Drip
Photos from origin: Caicedo, Antioquia, Colombia
This is my all day, every day coffee that has a beautiful sweetness to it I just can’t get enough of.
Variety: Caturra, Bourbon, Variedad Colombia, & Chiroso
This product is rated 4.9 of 5.0 stars.
It has received 180 reviews.
- JGJody G.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 35 - 44Roast Level Preference(s) Medium, Medium-Dark, Medium-LightPros Fast Delivery, High QualityBrewing Method V60 / Pour OverAdditions Alternative MilkRated 5 out of 5 starsYesterdayDaily go to
Bright yet smooth, a great morning cupRoast LevelRated 4.0 on a scale of 1 to 5QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5PCPartners Coffee1 hour ago
You said it! Colombia - El Ramo is the perfect way to start the day!
- NBNatalia B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 45 - 54Roast Level Preference(s) LightPros Fast Delivery, High QualityBrewing Method Espresso, V60 / Pour OverAdditions DairyRated 5 out of 5 stars1 week agoour house coffee since 2021
It took a while to find the perfect coffee but since we found it we never looked back. el Ramo is perfect for us. fresh, lightly roasted, wonderfully fruity, and we can use it both for espresso and pour over. The subscription is great, we never run out and always have the good stuff at hand.Roast LevelRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5PCPartners Coffee11 seconds ago
Natalia, thank you for your review! We're so glad to hear that Colombia - El Ramo is a champion favorite!
- SSalvaVerified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 45 - 54Roast Level Preference(s) MediumPros Fast Delivery, Easy To Use, High QualityBrewing Method DripAdditions Dairy, SugarRated 5 out of 5 stars2 weeks agoBest in Class
This is my absolute favorite. I like to explore, and have purchased beans from many different roasteries - online or at a cafe - but I keep coming back to El Ramo. Sweet and creamy, it hits the right spot for me.
I brew my coffee at home using a traditional drip, and take it with sugar and half & halfRoast LevelRated 3.0 on a scale of 1 to 5QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5PCPartners Coffee2 minutes ago
We're so glad to hear that Colombia - El Ramo is a hailing champion for you! It's one of our favorites too, even if we are a little biased.
- ESEddy S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 25 - 34Roast Level Preference(s) Medium-LightPros High QualityBrewing Method V60 / Pour OverRated 5 out of 5 stars2 weeks agoDelicious
Tastes really good. It's bright and pleasant. I did find some under roasted beans and even a green bean but it's still a 5 stars.Roast LevelRated 4.0 on a scale of 1 to 5QualityRated 4.0 on a scale of 1 to 5PCPartners Coffee11 minutes ago
Eddy, Thank you for your review! We're so glad to hear that you're enjoying Partners!
- JPJuan Pablo R.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 25 - 34Roast Level Preference(s) Medium-LightPros Fast Delivery, Versatile, High Quality, Great GiftBrewing Method V60 / Pour Over, French Press, AeropressRated 5 out of 5 stars2 weeks agoPerfect for filtered methods
I’ve used El Ramo in Aeropress, French Press and V60 methods. Never disappoints. Also, Partners Coffee has a great subscription program and their delivery is efficient. Recently sent a bag of El Ramo to my sister in TX and she got it freshly roasted within a week. For espresso based coffee I stick with the Flatiron blend.Roast LevelRated 3.0 on a scale of 1 to 5QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5PCPartners Coffee2 weeks ago
Juan, thanks for your review! We love to hear how our partners are brewing at home! Colombia - El Ramo is a GREAT coffee and as you've said, never seems to disappoint!