Learn more about how to brew Rockaway, our DIY cold brew pouches tailor made for hassle free cold brewing.
Rockaway Cold Brew
Cold Brew Coffee
Partners Coffee Team
Here is a step by step guide to brewing Rockaway Cold Brew, with some extra tips to help you customize your cold brew! Our favorite thing about Rockaway is that it can be easily customized to your liking. Have a specific question? Chat us or send a note to email@example.com!
Rockaway Cold Brew - One Pouch
24oz Filtered Water
Airtight container (Mason jar, tupperware)
What you'll need:
To prepare cold brew concentrate:
Add one Rockaway pouch to clean, airtight container
Add 24oz of room temperature, filtered water
Submerge/dunk cold brew pouch using a spoon
Seal lid securely and steep in refrigerator for 24 hours
Remove and discard cold brew pouch
Dilute cold brew concentrate with water or milk (we recommend a 1:1 ratio to start) and serve over ice
To brew ready-to-drink cold brew (not concentrate):
Add one pouch to 44oz vessel of choice
Repeat above steps using 44oz of fresh, filtered water
Steep for 24 hours in refrigerator
Discard pouch and serve over ice
More tips to customize your brew!
- For lighter and brighter cold brew, steep in refrigerator per original instructions
- For fuller bodied, more developed flavor, steep at room temperature
- For DIY Cold Brew liquor, repeat recipe for cold brew concentrate with liquor of choice substituted for water. Serve in a cocktail or over ice!
For the best flavor, be sure to:
- Start with fresh, filtered water
- Never steep using hot water
- Experiment with timing! If you like a lighter, less intense flavor, try steeping for 20-22 hours. If you want something with even more developed flavor, steep for up to 48 hours.